Holiday Ornament Mini Quilt FREE Tutorial
Looking for an easy, quick, modern project this holiday season? This Ornament Mini-Quilt uses the 8-at-a-time method for making half-square triangles quickly and easily—plus simple appliqué allows you to avoid curved piecing entirely!
What you'll need:
• 16 solid-color squares 6″ x 6″ (I used fun holiday brights)
• 1 silver metallic or gray piece 2-3/4″ x 4″
• 1 solid white piece about 21″ x 21″ for background
• 1 piece for quilt back, about 21″ x 21″
• 1 piece of batting about 21″ x 21″
• 3 strips for binding, 2-1/2″ x width of fabric
You might want to check this Little Trees Quilt FREE Tutorial.