Little Trees Quilt Free Tutorial:
Sew up a darling holiday quilt to keep you and your loved ones cozy all season long!
The Little Trees Quilt isn’t just for Christmas, though. Pine trees are evergreen – so this sweet quilt can be enjoyed during any season, don’t you think?
To make the 53’’ x 51’’ throw sized Little Trees Quilt, you will need:
- 2 1/2 yards of cream or white fabric for the background
- 6 squares 10’’x10’’ of different green print fabrics for the green trees
- 1 red print square 10’’ x 10’’ for the red trees
- 1/8 yard brown fabric for the trunks
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the binding
- 3-4 yards of fabric for the quilt back
You might want to take a look at this Broken Dishes Quilt FREE Tutorial.