Night Fury Hoodie FREE Sewing Tutorial
Halloween is fast approaching! Here's a fast costume idea. It’s an add-on of sorts to the cosplay hoodie pattern, but it works just as well with other hoodie patterns or even with a hoodie you might already own. It’s all the extras you need to make a Night Fury hoodie.
What you'll need:
- 1/3 yd. of fabric matching your hoodie 5” x 3” piece of lime green applique
- fabric (felt, cotton, etc.) for irises 3″ x 3″ piece of black applique fabric for
- pupils 2″ x 2″ piece of white applique fabric for
- eye shines 6” x 6” piece of light or heavy duty
- fusible web sewing thread to match main fabric and
- applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing Optional, but highly recommended: 15″ x 8″ piece or 1⁄4 yd. of foam stabilizer such as pellon flex foam or annie's
- soft n' stable basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Halloween Witch Hat FREE Sewing Tutorial.