If you love collecting owl items and products, you'll surely love this owl oven mitt! Check below the owl oven mitt sewing pattern and tutorial.
- 2 each – 9″ x 12″ pieces fabric for Lining
- 2 each – 9″ x 12″ pieces of Yellow Kona Cotton for Outer Mitt
- 2 each – 9″ x 12″ pieces of cotton batting
- 2 each – 9″ x 12″ pieces of Pellon 975 Insul-Fleece or thick terry cloth
- 2 each – 9″ x 12″ pieces of Pellon ShapeFlex SF101
- White, black, and orange felt scraps for eyes and nose
- Glue stick
- Fabric marking pen
- Wooden chopstick for turning
- Sewing machine
- Pinking shears
- White embroidery floss
- Embroidery straight needle
Recycle your old denim into a DIY Denim Oven Mitten!