These decorative owls are too cute! If you're fond of collecting owls and sewing cute stuff for gifts, this project is the perfect one!
What you'll need:
- 0.25 meter (1/4 yard) fabric or repurposed clothing
Face: (your choice)
- fabric(s)10 cm (4”), 10cm (4”) iron-on adhesive and thread
- acrylic or fabric paint and brush
- 12mm beads (eyes)
- Cereal box (or similar thickness)
- chain 4 cm (1.5”) if sown on the back –
- 10 cm (4”) ribbon or chain if sown on top of the head
- Sewing machine
- Scotch Tape
- Brush (if painted face)
- Needle for handsewing
- Big needle Pins
You'll love this Little Owl Oven Mitten Pattern, too!