Panda Memory Bear Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
With this pattern, you can make a sweet memento stuffed animal using old clothes!
This adorable plush panda has lots of opportunities to incorporate tiny scraps of cherished fabrics for a beloved toy to keep forever.
What you'll need:
• 1⁄4 yd. of fabric for main body
• 1⁄8 yd. of accent fabric for ears, arms, and legs
• optional: 1/3 yd. of 42″ wide lightweight fusible interfacing for added strength and/or • structure (see page 7)
• 3” x 4” piece of accent applique fabric (flannel, felt, fleece, cotton, etc.) for eye base
• 3” x 3” piece of black applique fabric for eyes
• 2″ x 2″ piece of accent applique fabric for eye highlights
• 2″ x 2″ piece of white applique fabric for eye shines
• 6″ x 6” piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
• sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
• poly-fil stuffing basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check these 75+ FREE Teddy Bear Sewing Patterns.