Pie Pincushions FREE Sewing Pattern
The fall season signals the start of holiday baking—or in this case, projects that look like holiday baking! These fun little pincushion pies require just a few simple materials and look so good you could almost eat them! Whip up a batch today to use in your sewing room or give as a gift this holiday season!
What you'll need:
- Small amounts of felt (colors vary depending on the pie you are making)
- Coordinating hand sewing thread or embroidery floss
- Hand sewing needle
- Mason jar lid
- Fiberfill or other “stuffing”
- Hot glue or other craft glue
- A nickel
- A quarter
- Marking pen
- Pinking shears (for the cherr
You might want to check these 125+ FREE Pincushions Sewing Patterns.