Scrap Busting Postage Stamp Quilted Pillow Tutorial
There’s no better way to show off your favorite novelty print animals with a bit of fussy cutting. So why don’t you have a rummage in your own stash to see who is lurking, waiting to be center of attention on your very own postage stamp cushion?
What you'll need:
- Selection of animal prints for fussy cutting
- Cushion inner – 14” square
- Pinking shears
- Glue pen
- Spray Baste
- Hera Marker
- Fat eighth white fabric for stamp background
- Batting – 17” square
- Front fabric – 15” square
- Cushion back top blue panel (15” x 11”)
- Cushion back bottom yellow panel ( 15” x 9”)
- Usual sewing supplies (sewing machine, ruler, rotary cutter, mat, pins, binding clips etc.)
You might want to check these 30+ FREE Travel Pillow Sewing Patterns.