The soft clutch bag pattern is an easily adaptable pattern to make the clutch of your dreams. This is the perfect accessory for cocktail parties, a dinner or as a gift.
We owe this handy design concept to the House of Hermes when they first launched the Verrou Clutch, a black leather bag with a peculiar closer –a silver bolt– which I think it is a super way to close a bag.
- 1/2 yard of upholstery fabric (see my fabric recommendations below)
- 1/2 yard of lining
- 1/2 yard of fusible interfacing
- 1/2 yard of thin interfacing for the lining
- Thread to match
- Buttons, beads, rivets, grommets or sequins
- Magnet closer
- Rotary cutter
- Pencil, tailor's chalk or Frixion pen
- Hand needle
- Jeans needle
Check the FREE Pattern and Tutorial HERE
Take a look at this Sunshine Wristlet with FREE Pattern and Tutorial.
[…] You might want to check this Soft Clutch Bag Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial. […]
[…] might want to check this Soft Clutch Bag from So Sew […]