Nowadays, we carry our mobile phones with us wherever we go. But what if you are going to a beach or swimming pool? Are you extra cautious about your mobile phone from water splash? We found a free tutorial on how to make a splash proof phone case that you'll surely love!
- Two 5″ x 8″ pieces of Quilters Vinyl
- 7″ Zipper
- Extra Wide Double Fold Bias Tape
- Two 5″ x 8″ pieces of fabric
- One 5″ x 8″ piece of Heat N Bond Lite
- Also, zipper foot for sewing machine, scraps of tissue paper, thread to match your bias tape
For your gadget's cables, check this tutorial of awesome cable cozy!