Add a detachable wristlet strap to any bag you already have. Do you have your hands full but want to prevent your diaper clutch from falling? One simple solution: a DIY wristlet strap. Transform any zipper pouch into a grab-and-go clutch, using this easy beginner sewing tutorial. You'll love it!
- 1 strip of fabric 14 inch long by 4 inch wide (36 cm x 10 cm)
- 1 piece of fabric 4 inch long by 2 inch wide (10 cm x 5 cm)
- 1 small lobster clasp – swivel hooks , width of the clasp base 3/4 inch (2 cm)
- 1 D-ring or O-ring width 3/4 inch (2 cm)
- pins or wonder clips
- the usual: sewing machine, matching thread
Here's a foldover clutch FREE pattern that you can sew together with this wristlet strap.