You can make a very romantic, comfortable, and stylish skirt with this spring boho skirt pattern. This skirt should be a staple in your
- 5 yards of Cotton Voile, Crinkled Cotton, Cotton Batiste,
- 1 yard of cheesecloth (54″ wide) for the lining
- 1 yard of 25% minimum stretch good quality cotton knit for waistband
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 yard of cotton voile for the lining. This amount will cover 3 tiers of the skirt
- 6 to 7 yards of 3″ wide stretch lace trim
- 5 to 6 yards of 3/8″ or 1/2″ crochet lace or Guipure lace trim for the hemline.
- Thread to match
- Four-thread overlocker (essential)
- Rotary cutter
- Silk pins
- Measuring tape
- Inches to cm converter https://www.inches-to-cm.com/
You might want to check out this Maxi Skirt Pattern an Tutorial.