T-Rex Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
If you know someone who loves dinosaurs, they will not be able to resist the smile on this little cutie!
This tiny tyrannosaurus rex has stubby arms, an oversized head, and a big goofy grin.
It sits nicely on its own thanks to a long tail and flat bottom. You can make yours with classic round eyes or cheeky mischievous eyes to match the smile!
Materials and tools:
- 1/4 yd of fabric for the main body
- 5″ x 5″ piece of accent fabric for belly
- 1/8 yd or 10″ x 4″ piece of white fabric for teeth
- 3″ x 3″ piece of black applique fabric (such as cotton, felt, or flannel) for pupils and nostrils
- 3″ x 3″ piece of white applique fabric for eyes and eye shines
- optional 2″ x 2″ piece of pink applique fabric for blush
- sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Baby Dino FREE Sewing Pattern.