Transportation FREE Quilt Pattern and Tutorial:
The quilt is about 40″X55″ finished. You can make it larger or smaller by simply adding more hexagons.
To make the quilt you will need:
- 2 Yards Kona Cotton (white hexagons)
- 1/2 Yard Kona Cotton (gray hexagons)
- 1/2 Yard Muslin Fabric (silhouette lining)
- 7 Fat Quarters or other scraps for background hexagons
- 2 Yards Cotton (backing)
- Crib Size Batting
- 2 Packages of single fold bias tape
- Reynolds Freezer Paper
- Marking pen
You might want to check this Easy Blocks Quilt FREE Tutorial.