Travel Manicure Kit FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Just because you are an on the go person doesn't mean you don't have time to take care of your nails. With this Easy Fabric Manicure Kit you can take your nail essentials with you no matter where you are. The best part is since you are making it you can customize it to fit your style or even make one for that special occasion. Plus if you have a girls getaway you can make them custom for each person as a fun and easy gift you can sew. I love mine and keep it with me often. Start swing your Easy Fabric Manicure Kit today and start traveling with beautiful nails.
What you'll need:
- 1-1/4” yard of cotton or home décor fabric for main piece
- 1-1/4” yard of cotton or home décor fabric (secondary fabric) for front pocket and back piece
- 1-1/4” yard of cotton or home décor fabric (third fabric) for back pocket
- 1-1/4” yard of medium weight fusible interfacing fabric for back piece & pockets if using cotton fabric
- 5/8” wide coordinating ribbon
- Sewing Pins or clips
- Turning tool
- Disappearing fabric marker
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat, & ruler
- Iron and ironing board or iron mat
You might want to check this Pampered Momma Cosmetic Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial.