The Carissa Clutch is perfect for everyday. Not too small, not too big, just right! Six card slots, zippered pocket, wristlet strap and optional hand strap. The Carissa Clutch is a really fun and quick sew with many options for variations with your favorite fabrics. Use your smaller fabric pieces combined with vinyl or cork to make a stylish bag. This gorgeous clutch will be a hit at craft fairs, birthdays and Christmas gifts, everyone is going to want one.
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- • Exterior fabric – approx. ¼ yard quilting weight
- • Lining fabric – approx. ½ yard quilting weight
- • Contrast fabric – approx. ¼ yard vinyl, leather, décor weight
- • Light to medium weight woven fusible interfacing – approx. 1 yard e.g. Pellon sf101 (amount depends on interfacing being used)
- • Stabilizer – approx. 1½˝ x 1½˝e.g. Peltex 71f
- • Fusible fleece – approx. ¼ yard e.g. Vilene 630 or 640, Pellon 987f
- • 12˝ zipper
- • 7˝ zipper
- • 1 x 1˝ O-ring
- • 1 x ¾˝ swivel snap hooks
- • 2 small rivets (optional for hand strap)
Are you looking for a wrist wallet pattern? Check it out HERE.