Little Owl FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This little plush owl is SO CUTE! It’s VERY easy to make and the sewing directions are VERY clear and also FREE! A novice sewer could easily figure out make this soft little friend.
You could make it in any color too! Brown, black, etc. Also, the wings would be a fun way to use up any scraps you may have lying about.
What you'll need:
- Fleece, body. Any color. (8×11.75 in.)
- Felt, any color. Face. (9.5×3.75 in.)
- Felt, black. Eyes. (1×1.5 in.)
- Felt, brown or orange. Feet and beak. ( 3×1.5 in.)
- Felt, any color. Tummy. (2.75×2.25 in.)
- Fabric, any. Wings. (5.5×8.5 in.)
- Sewing floss. White.
- Sewing floss. Tummy color. Belly button.
- Sewing thread. Colors to match body, beak, face, and tummy.
- Embroidery needle for hand sewing.
You might want to check these 100+ Owl Sewing Patterns.