One Seam Wrap Skirt FREE Sewing Tutorial
This skirt is very comfortable and works throughout and after a pregnancy. You’ll get lots of compliments, and you don’t even have to tell them how easy it was for you to make!
What you'll need:
- Sewing tools
- 3-5 yards of Knit Fabric –
- lightweight to mediumweight knit fabric with a soft hand
- choose a spandex blends for the best recovery
- jersey knit will roll on the cut edges
- interlock or a rib knit will not roll but don’t often have spandex
- Sewing machine
- Measuring tape and marking tool
You might want to check this easy pleated skirt free sewing pattern.