Snowflake Quilt FREE Tutorial:
The Snowflake Quilt uses a creative layout and blocks on point. Use of negative space makes this quilt look harder than it is. This pattern is suitable for any quilter, whether you’ve made two quilts or two hundred.
What you'll need:
- 3/4 yard scrappy assortment of Red Fabric
- 3/4 yard scrappy assortment of Aqua Fabric
- 3-1/2 yards Background Fabric
Quilt Backing, Binding and Batting:
- 1/2 yard Binding Fabric
- 3-1/3 yards Backing Fabric
- 63″ x 75″ Piece of Batting
You might want to check this Sparkle Quilt, too!