Travel Bag with Window FREE Sewing Tutorial
The quart-size travel bag with window makes a great pencil/pen bag. The finished size is 6 X 8.
The best part of this tutorial is the zipper–lots of photos and once you understand it, you can put a zipper in any size bag.
What you'll need:
- 1 fat quarter main print fabric (about 10 X 11 piece)
- 1 fat quarter lining fabric (about 12 X 13 piece includes tabs)
- ¾ yd. fusible interfacing
- 8-inch zipper (minimum, any size over is fine)
- (1) key fob
- (1) 8½ X 4½ piece of clear vinyl
You might want to check this Travel Cosmetic Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.