Woven Jogger Pants FREE Sewing Tutorial
Love jogger pants, but don’t want to be walking around town in sweats? Why don’t you try making them in a woven fabric! Woven joggers are super cute, and can be dressed up or down for a comfy daytime look or night on the town! With the right fabric, these easy to make pants are the perfect sewing project to make you feel fabulous and trendy.
What you'll need:
- 2.5 – 3 yds lightweight linen, denim, cotton fabric
- Your waist circumference of 1.5 – 2” wide elastic
- Pair of good fitting pajama pants for pattern drafting (or basic pajama pants pattern)
- 1 yd 1” wide elastic
- Coordinating thread
- 80/11 or 90/14 Regular point sewing needle
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter
- Measuring tape
- Sewing machine
You might want to check this Track Pants FREE Sewing Tutorial.