This casserole dish carrier is something that we use often in our home. But who says that something as common and useful as a casserole carrier can’t be made from fun and cute fabric?? Hey, maybe this will be the next big “have-to-have accessory” for the discerning casserole toting fashionista!
- 1 yard of really cute fabric
- ½ yard lining fabric (white is best)
- ½ yard cotton batting
- 1 (3 yd) pkg. of wide, single-fold bias tape 7/8”…color to coordinate with your ‘cute’ fabric!
- 1/2 yard of stiff interfacing
- Shoestring (1/4″ wide and at least 28″ long)
Here' another tutorial of a Wrap Up Casserole Cover. Check it HERE.