This travel jewelry case has spots for your earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. It's a perfect way to show off coordinating prints and is especially suited to fat quarters. You'll learn easy foundation piecing for the exterior and then install 2 zippers for two separate compartments on the inside. Sounds hard? It's very easy! There's also a ring tie and earring holder.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 6” x 10” closed, 12” x 10” open
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 1/4 yd or FQ of lining fabric
- 1/4 yd or FQ of coordinating fabric
- 1/4 yd craft felt, fusible fleece, or quilt batting for a stabilizer
- a frog closure
- 2 zippers 7” or longer
- 1/4 yd or FQ of main fabric
- tailor's chalk or Frixion pen
For another style of jewelry travel case, check this FREE tutorial.