This cute gift card wallet becomes part of the gift! There are two card pockets and a slip pocket for money or receipts. Make these up and have ready for birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduations, thank you gifts, Christmas, and other gift giving occasions.
This pattern is for a confident beginner to intermediate. There are 8 pages of instructions with 21 photos.
All measurements are given in US Standard and Metrics. Approximate finished measurements when closed: 4.25″ x 3.5″ (10.8 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Main piece, outer and lining – scrap
- Pockets and binding – fat quarter
- Double sided fusible stiff interfacing
- Such as Pellon 72 or fast2fuse – scrap
- Light fusible interfacing (I used Pellon SF101) – 1/3 yard (30 cm)
- Closure of Choice
- Jeans Needle (14 or 16)
- Rotary Cutter & Mat
- Quilter’s Ruler
- Clips and/or Pins
- Disappearing Fabric Marker
Check out this Gizmo Wallet's FREE Tutorial, too!