This structured bag has lots of pretty detailing. It's large enough to carry all of your essentials as well. Make it in a great patchwork, or stick to a single fabric! The bag also features a zippered pocket on the lining of the bag, and also divided pockets right across from the zippered pocket; perfect for your cell phone and other items that must be within easy reach! There are buckles on the flap and also on the side of the bag, and accents on the bottom corners, which gives this one a lot of visual interest. SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 14″ long x 11″ tall x 5″ deep.
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 2-1/2 yards of Pellon Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing
- 3/4 yard of exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard of accent fabric for straps, etc.
- 1 yard of lining fabric
- 1/2 yard of By Annie's Soft and Stable (or automotive headliner fabric or Pellon Thermolam fusible interfacing)
- Two metal buckles (1″ wide)
- Two 1-1/2″ metal swivel clips
- 1/2″ magnetic snap
- Two metal buckles (1-1/2″ wide)
- Two 1-1/2″ metal d-rings
- 11″ or 12″ zipper
- seam sealant
- ruler and cutting mat
- invisible fabric marker
Have a look on this Anti-Pickpocket Purse. Make one with a FREE pattern and tutorial.