If your cute pet loves to take a walk everyday, you might need to provide a harness with soft and cuddly fabric. With this DIY dog harness, you simply slip your dog’s front paws through the loops and wrap it across his/her back. Velcro will keep it snug. Set aside an hour and make your best friend one soon!
You will need:
- Tape measure
- 1/3 – 1/2yd. cotton fabric (corduroy and cotton duck are fine as well)
- 1/3 – 1/2yd. polar fleece
- 1 package of bias binding ( or make your own)
- 2 small D-rings (brass or stainless steel)
- 1 package of Velcro (hook and loop tape)
- 1/2yd. 5/8” grosgrain ribbon
Take a look at this Doggy Backpack Jacket, too!