Mouse Pincushion FREE Sewing Tutorial
Adorable pincushion pattern to make a mouse or strawberry, perhaps a chicken, or use your imagination. This easy pattern of 11 steps (with drawings) to create a cute pyramid shape pin cushion about 4-5 inches. You can make it look like a strawberry with the right fabric, and a small piece of felt cut in leaf shape.
What you'll need:
- Two 4-5 inch squares of cotton fabric
- Thread to match
- Small piece of felt for leaves
- Stuffing polyester of cotton. You even could use ground walnut shells (pet store), or ground emery (hardware store, emery sharpens)
- Hard, flat object to act as a weight. (Like a flat stone, or metal washer.)
- Hand sewing needle to sew up final opening.
You might want to check this Super Cute Hello Kitty Pincushion FREE Sewing Pattern.